Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.drapp.me (“the Website” or “the Platform”) which is a platform that links patients (the “Patient/s” “Users” “you” or “Your) to their selected doctor (“Doctor/s” or “Physician/s”) to provide them with a billable consultation using a mobile messenger application (the "Service") operated by Drapp holding SAL (“Company” "us", "we", or "our").
The present agreement sets out the terms and conditions for all users of the Website and Drapp platform.
Your approval to these terms & conditions is required to access and use the Website and the platform services.
By accessing the Website and/or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Service.
• When you visit the Website or send us emails, you are communicating with us
electronically. You consent to the receipt of electronic communications from
Drapp, and agree that all agreements, notices, and other disclosures
communicated to you by Drapp electronically (whether by electronic mail, by
posting at the Website, or by other electronic means) satisfy any legal
requirement that such communication be in writing.
• Drapp reserves the right to amend these Terms at its sole discretion at any time by posting them on the Website. Changes shall automatically be effective upon posting. Drapp reserves the right to add, modify or remove any information and/or services from the Website at any time.
• If for any reason you disagree with any changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease or discontinue using the Website.
• Communication shall happen whenever there’s a change in the Terms and Conditions and users shall accept the changes accordingly.
• You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website. By using the Website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
• Drapp is a Platform that enables access to a Website which includes
registration and informational purposes.
• Drapp Holding SAL takes the role of an intermediary between the Patient and the Doctor; as such Drapp is not a contracting party between the Patient and the Doctor and has no further obligations or liabilities and cannot be held in any way by the wrongful acts of the Doctor or the Patient.
• Users of the Platform can register and enter their payment information via the Website and can be updated at any time.
• Doctors registered to the Website are not employees of Drapp, but are independent service providers using the Website to register and put their profile information.
• Drapp does not refer you or endorse or recommend any particular Doctor. Drapp shall not be liable for any wrongful acts or omissions from the Doctors with respect to the messages or to the Doctors’ consultations and answers.
• The Website shall include, without limitation, the Drapp Website (drapp.me) and any and all scientific, technical, contractual, product, program, pricing, portals, news, educational materials, publications, guides, smartphone services, presentations, abstracts, marketing information and any other information available on the Website, including, data, personal information, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and other materials (collectively referred to as the “Content”).
• Drapp bot, in order to connect you to the Doctor a Chatbot is available to initiate and close the conversation. In addition, the Chatbot provides guidance to both the Doctor and the Patient for a smooth and convenient experience.
• When you register as a User on the Website, you create your online account
by entering your personal information and establishing a user name and
password. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no
unauthorized person shall have access to your Drapp passwords and accounts.
• Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. Password are encrypted using the latest encryption tools.
• When you register on the Website, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender. Once you register and sign in to our Website, you are not anonymous to us.
• The Website also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, in addition to cookie information and the page you requested.
1. Control the dissemination and use of sign-in name and passwords;
2.Authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your Drapp account and password;
3. Promptly inform Drapp if you believe your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason you need to deactivate a password.
In case the password is lost or proven to be stolen, Drapp will provide users with a reset password page. In this case, Drapp may withhold providing you with another or substitute password until you provide satisfactory proof of your identification.
You agree that any content you provide on the Website/Platform and your use of the Website shall not:
1. Be fraudulent or misleading;
2. Infringe any third party's proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
3. Be illegal or violate any local law, regulation or ethical code;
4. Be competitive with Drapp or the Website;
5. Be defamatory or obscene;
6. Contain any viruses, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
The Website gives you the ability to edit Your account information and preferences at any time.
You may terminate your account by notifying on email@example.com.
Drapp reserves the right at any time, without previous notice, for any or no reason and you agree to hold Us free from any liability whatsoever in case We:
1. refuse service to anyone,
2. modify and discontinue any portion or all of the services,
• Restrict, suspend and terminate Users’ accounts.
• Drapp is not liable by any means for damages participating Users cause to the Doctor or, other participating Users, or third parties. The Doctor shall settle such affairs with the participating User directly.
• Doctors must register on the Website to join the platform;
• Doctor information retrieved or edited will be reviewed by Drapp before being posted to the public as such Drapp may remove information that are not relevant without any liability whatsoever.
• During the registrations’ review by Drapp team, Doctors must provide documents such as ID, copy of syndicate card and copy of degrees in order to be able to access their accounts and start consulting.
• Drapp team might ask for a physical interview and might offer to help the Doctor in editing the text and images until it matches the required quality standards.
• In the case of a positive decision, the Doctor will be approved of so that he/she can start to receive consultation request from patients on Drapp platform.
• Doctors may edit their Profiles at all times and such changes might be subject to review and amendment by Drapp before going public.
• Doctors will only provide answers to questions related to their field of expertise as specified in their profile.
• Doctors must provide the User with an answer to every question in an informative way.
• Doctors have, within the limits imposed or permitted by the applicable laws, the duty to report questions or answers that they deem to be spam, pervasive, harmful to certain Users or of a criminal nature.
• Medicine prescription should follow the rules and regulations imposed by local authorities of the practicing Physician as such the Patient should make sure that these prescriptions are legal in the jurisdiction that the Patient adheres to; as such Drapp is not liable in any way for any kind of prescription procedure that has been done through the Website.
• The sale or advertising of any medical drug on the Website by any way or mean is strictly forbidden.
• Any transgression of the above mentioned obligations may result in the removal of the Doctor from Drapp and the banning from the Website.
• It is illegal for Doctors to share a User’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and/or medical case with any third party unless the purpose is to discuss it with a Doctor colleague for diagnosis and treatment or in case of any court demand for the revelation of such information.
• You are billed using Payfort gateway, an Amazon company.
• Drapp has no access and does not save any credit cards’ information. Users will be redirected to Payfort payment page to proceed with related transactions.
• Payment should be done via Payfort, credit card/debit card and other payment methods might be offered at a later stage.
• It is up to the Doctor to bill or not the consultation – based on the time & the complexity of each case – Doctor bills the case based on pre-defined prices bracket set during registration with “simple”, “complex” and “No charge” choices. We have no control on the Doctor’s choice regarding the pricing brackets stated above; however, we limit the maximum amount the Doctor can charge.
• The doctor must bill the case within 3 hours after a case is stopped by the patient or closed by the doctor. Otherwise, the case will be billed automatically by the system as a “simple” case.
• Drapp requires a commission for handling the connection and payment process. The commission will be drawn from the amount paid to Drapp by the User upon the completion of the service.
• In case of a complaint reported by the Patient on a billed consultation, a
refund might occur after further investigation and analysis.
• Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
• In the event that transaction error has occurred while making the payment, a refund in most cases will be issued to the same credit card used for the original purchase.
• HIPAA Compliance (“HIPAA”) is a data protection solution to protect Patient
data in all forms which includes structured and unstructured data, emails,
documents, and scans.
• Chatbot is HIPAA compliant to ensure the Patient’s personal information is received and stored securely and not exposed directly to hackers.
• Patient’s safety and privacy is our first concern; we do not disclose our Patient’s personal data or any health related talks/chats etc.
• Drapp will not sell or rent Your personally identifiable information to anyone.
• Physicians and Patients might save conversations on their mobile devices or any other supports, if they wish to do so, for whatever reasons. Accordingly, they need to insure the security of the device used, in order to protect their data.
• The Doctor needs to insure the security of the device used. Which means Doctors would need to protect the electronic device itself (such as by using a password lock) and establish an authentication system to verify the person.
• Drapp does not save any related information between the Patient and the Doctor including but not limited to text, images, voice and videos. If Patients & Doctors users save conversations, it is not our responsibility.
• Drapp relays messages over a secured and encrypted network.
• Drapp saves the main information of a consultation such as date, doctor name and billing information.
• It is solely Your responsibility to keep any chat information should you need it in the future.
• Users can access reports regarding their consultation from their personal Drapp account.
• Account password and critical information is encrypted in the database following the HIPAA compliance.
• Drapp may analyze the messages relayed in order to provide a better service to the users.
• Any clinical liability is restricted between Patients and Doctors
• Drapp does not select doctors for or on behalf of patients. Drapp connects patients to their selected doctors. Selecting a doctor is the sole choice of the patient and under his/her full responsibility
• Doctors should not consult Patients on whom physical examination is compulsory. And should not treat emergency cases, and should not proceed with consultation for emergency or seriously ill Patients who need to be hospitalized or otherwise.
• Drapp does not impose any response time from the Doctors’ side on Patient’s
consultation request. It is up to the Doctor whenever ready to consult.
• Nevertheless, doctors set a typical response time when registering and can update this information from their personal Drapp accounts.
• Typical answer time of Doctors: a registered Doctor typically replies within 24h to 48h. Drapp does not guarantee any reply/request acceptance.
• In case the Doctor didn’t answer a patient request within 48 hours after his typical response time, the consultation request will be automatically cancelled and the Patient will be proposed to connect with another chosen Doctor.
• Timing of the consultation is not pre-scheduled and happens as soon as Doctors accept the Patient’s request and initiate the e-consultation.
• Expected waiting time: After initiating a chat, a short waiting time can be there as the Doctor might be busy with another Patient so please be patient.
• Patient and Doctor can send messages in any language they want. English will be the only language to speak to the bot.
• The Platform supports messaging via voice, video and text/image only. No phone calls or Voice or Video calls shall be entertained, such type of calls can be initiated by the Doctor if needed, outside of Drapp platform.
• Doctor billing for the case is independent of any other actions happening outside of the platform.
• Patients & Doctors have the right to report abuse or non-satisfaction. Drapp is
not liable but will reserve the right to investigate and inform concerned parties
of resulting actions
• Drapp reserves the right to freeze or deactivate the account in case of abuse and non-accepted language/behavior.
• Drapp reserves the right to audit service offering by the provider and might block or delete account. If service offerings fall below a predefined user rating, provider might be blocked/deleted without further notice.
• After the fulfillment of a service, Users have the opportunity to rate the experience and the Doctor using Drapp's rating system. The aim of the rating system is to create meaningful and accurate service. If User becomes aware of abusive rating, he should report them immediately to Drapp Support Team.
• Rating happens right after a consultation is ended and billed. Drapp does not interfere nor influence the rating whatsoever.
This Agreement sets out the full agreement between the parties and supersedes any other commitments, agreements, representations, warranties or understandings, written or verbal, that the parties may have had with respect to the Premises.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, Drapp shall not
have any liability under this Agreement, for:
1. Any punitive or exemplary damages.
2. Or any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages, including lost profits, lost data, lost revenues and loss of business opportunity, whether or not the other Party was aware or should have been aware of the possibility of these damages.
Patient and Doctor hereto agree to indemnify and save harmless the Drapp and including, where applicable, their respective aliates, directors, employees and agents (each such party being an "Indemnified Party") harmless from and against and agree to be liable for any and all losses, claims, actions, suits, proceedings, damages, liabilities or expenses of whatever nature or kind, including any investigation expenses incurred by any Indemnified Party, to which an Indemnified Party may become subject by reason of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Should Drapp be prosecuted because of the Doctor or the Patient action or omission to act, they the concerned party will help Drapp to defend any claims and sets Drapp free of any demands.
This Agreement shall be governed by the Lebanese laws. Any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement shall be first resolved by both parties through consultation. In case no resolution can be reached through consultation, such dispute may be referred to the Lebanese Courts.
Neither party shall be liable by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder for any cause beyond the reasonable control of such party, including but not limited to electrical outages, failure of Internet service providers, riots, insurrection, war (or similar), fires, flood, earthquakes, explosions, and other acts of God.
Drapp Holding SAL is the owner of all right, title, and interest in and to each of the Copyrights, free and clear of all liens and other adverse claims. All the Copyrights have been registered or are in the process of being registered and are currently in compliance with formal requirements, are valid and enforceable.